About Our Practice
Kizer, Miller, Luck & McKnight Dentistry is a dental practice independently owned and operated by the doctors themselves. This practice is not affiliated or managed with any corporation and is solely managed by the owning doctors.
We are proud to provide a state-of-the-art facility for the highest quality dental care available. It is one of our top priorities to protect the well-being of our valued patients. For this reason, our office meets and surpasses all OSHA (Occupational Safety and Health Administration) and CDC (Center for Disease Control) standards. We are confident that you will feel right at home in our office as we welcome all patients as if they were family.
If you would like to make an appointment, please contact our office by phone or email. Our office facilitates communications and emergency calls and appointments are available and welcome, especially for new patients seeking help.
We will be more than happy to submit all insurance forms for you and help you recover the most from your benefits. For specifics about which insurance plans the doctors provide, call our office for details. For patients who require major work, a complete payment plan is designed with an appropriate payment schedule. Forms of payment accepted by the office are check, cash, or any major credit card. We also offer Care Credit, which is a third party line of credit to help pay for treatment. This allows the patient to pay over time, usually 12 or 18 months with 0% interest
If you are unable to keep an appointment, we ask that you kindly provide us with at least 24 hours notice. We ask for this advance notice so that we can offer this appointment to another patient.
We would like to take this opportunity to thank you for choosing our practice for your dental care.
For the protection of our patients & the Kizer & Miller team members, all our dental treatment and services are performed using strict infection control measures to prevent the spread of diseases and infections. These include, but are not limited to:
- Isolating the dental chair, light & other equipment in the treatment room with disposable infection control barriers.
- Wearing disposable gloves and changing them between each patient.
- Wearing face masks to prevent microorganisms form entering or leaving through the mouth and nose.
- Wearing protective eyeglasses.
- Using steam autoclave (Normally at 340 F) as a sterilization method to disinfect and clean the instruments.
- Meticulously wiping down the treatment room before and after every patient with specialized disinfectant solution.
- Using disposable products when available to reduce the chances of cross-contamination.
- Carefully discarding all disposables to minimize human contact.
- Discarding needles and other sharp instruments in the bio-hazard waste disposal.
We are here to bring you dentistry with a “Mom and Pop” feel, while using up-to-date equipment and technology to better serve you. We believe that having healthy gums is by far, the most important factor before creating a beautiful smile. So, if you’re looking for a trendy dental office that will whiten your teeth or place veneers, without fixing your real problems (i.e, gum disease, cavities, etc.) first…Keep looking. At our office, we are committed to creating HEALTHY, beautiful smiles. After all, a healthy mouth means a healthy body.