Your first visit to Kizer & Miller Dentistry involves a few special steps so that we can get to know you. To understand what to expect, please read through this page. You’ll find all the practical information you need, such as a map and directions to our office, practice hours, and more. There’s also background information about our committed staff and our first visit procedures. You can also save some time by printing out and completing the patient forms in advance of your appointment.
We are here to bring you dentistry with a “Mom and Pop” feel, while using up-to-date equipment and technology to better serve you. We believe that having healthy gums is by far, the most important factor before creating a beautiful smile. So, if you’re looking for a trendy dental office that will whiten your teeth or place veneers, without fixing your real problems (i.e, gum disease, cavities, etc.) first…Keep looking. At our office, we are committed to creating HEALTHY, beautiful smiles. After all, a healthy mouth means a healthy body.
To fulfill this mission, we are committed to:
- Listening to our patients’ concerns and needs.
- Creating personalized patient education and preventive cleanings for each patient
- Earning the trust and respect of patients, our profession and the community.
- Exceeding your expectations.
- Ensuring an eco-friendly, creative and compassionate professional environment.
- Striving for continuous improvement at all levels.
- Practicing exceptional infection control at ALL TIMES.