For the protection of our patients & the Kizer & Miller team members, all our dental treatment and services are performed using strict infection control measures to prevent the spread of diseases and infections. These include, but are not limited to:
- Isolating the dental chair, light & other equipment in the treatment room with disposable infection control barriers.
- Wearing disposable gloves and changing them between each patient.
- Wearing face masks to prevent microorganisms form entering or leaving through the mouth and nose.
- Wearing protective eyeglasses.
- Using steam autoclave (Normally at 340 F) as a sterilization method to disinfect and clean the instruments.
- Meticulously wiping down the treatment room before and after every patient with specialized disinfectant solution.
- Using disposable products when available to reduce the chances of cross-contamination.
- Carefully discarding all disposables to minimize human contact.
- Discarding needles and other sharp instruments in the bio-hazard waste disposal.